Avibank's Engineering and Manufacturing teams work cohesively together with customers throughout the design process.
Our capabilities include:
- 3D modeling using SolidWorks and CATIA CAD software
- Structural analysis using Cosmos/Works FEA and Mathcad
- Rapid prototyping using SolidWorks 3D model data input
- In-house qualification test lab
Avibank's operates in 160,000 sq. ft. facilities which houses the following manufacturing capabilities:
- Cellular Manufacturing
- CNC Machining – Lathe, Mill, FMS
- Multi-Spindle – Acmes, Davenports
- Heat Treat – Age, Vacuum
- Thread Roll
- EDM (Electrical Discharge Machining)
- Waterjet Machining
- Laser Marking
- Paint & Dry Film Lube
- State-Of-The-Art Plating Line
Avibank houses a robust NADCAP certified test facility.
- Static (Tinius Olsen) with a Measurement Range of 0 to 200,000 lbs
- Static and Fatique (MTS) with a Measurement Range of 0 to 100,000 lbs
- Temperature Test Controller and Box (Garwood Labs) with a Measurement Range of -70° to 350°F
- High Temperature Oven (Blue M.) with a Measurement Range of 100° to 1,1000° F
- Vibration (MTS) per NASM 1312-7
- Data Acquisition for High Speed Testing, Torque Charting, etc.
- Custom Controllers for Cycling, Reusability, etc.
- Salt Spray Testing (Q-Fog) per ASTM
- Automation to run Cylce and Endurance Testing
- Metallurgical Testing